The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
The three Active Monash leisure centres are highly regarded throughout the Aquatic and Recreation Industry, attracting over 1.5 million attendances per annum. Active Monash fosters a culture of professionalism, innovation and positive engagement within the team.
Our Learn to Swim Instructors are passionate about creating strong, engaging relationships with our students and parents. We encourage all students to develop the confidence and skills to be safe in aquatic environments.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and qualified swimming instructors to join our team.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Relevant qualifications in swimming instruction, and skills in managing students of various ages and abilities in an aquatic learning environment.
- Experience in the Aquatics and Recreation Industry
- Strong organisation and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team and help foster team goals.
- Well-developed time management and supervision skills.