Athletics Victoria (AV) has over 6000 members and 55 affiliated clubs and specialist groups that form part of this not for profit organisation. Membership Services deals directly with our members, clubs and specialist groups and provides a number of important services including:
- Registration of membership for individuals (occurs annually) including transfers;
- Affiliation of clubs and interested bodies;
- Maintenance of the online Club and Members Portals;
- Interaction with clubs to generate new membership opportunities, and;
- Provision of support to other AV departments.
- Part-time position with option to extend full time.
- 4 days per week (options for event work as agreed).
- Time off in lieu for hour’s works at events.
- Flexible working hours.
- Car parking permit provided for Lakeside Stadium at Albert Park.
Athletics Victoria membership is driven by a customer services management system. The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March with two distinct seasons – winter and summer with busy periods from March to May and then September to November.
The MSO is the leading contact for all membership issues and will require previous experience in:
- Database management;
- Data entry, and;
- Customer service/enquiries.
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Meet deadlines;
- Assist the Club Development Manager, and;
- Work collaboratively within a small team.
- Sound and polite customer service approach to handle some difficult problem solving situations;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferable but not essential, and;
- Ability to work in Australia
This role has the flexibility to suit a current university under graduate in their final year of study right through to a semi-retired candidate looking for a fulfilling and fun sea change.