|Position Title||Experienced Swimming Instructor|
|Short Description||Are you a great Learn to Swim Instructor, seeking ongoing consistent hours who enjoys teaching children and adults, enjoys making lessons fun and making children smile? Are you lovable by kids and parents and your colleagues? Do you have great communication skills and easy to get along with?|
|Employer||Funfitness Swim School|
|Salary||$25 to $30 ph|
Dependent upon experience and qualifications
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Croydon, NSW, Australia|
- Immediate Start
- Close to train & bus
- Permanent Shifts
- Ideal Hours (approx. 20hrs/week)
- Progressive Company
We are a FAMILY owned and operated, busy tennis and swimming facility, specialising in family needs. Our small, tight-knit team have built one of the most trusted and recognisable names in the area.
Funfitness Swim School offers personalised swimming classes to infants and toddlers through to young children and adults. We are a friendly family orientated business OFFERING A STAND ALONE SERVICE in an excellent working environment and we are looking for someone who:
- Is reliable and can commit to 2 full terms of teaching
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months experience teaching swimming to children and/or adults
- Ideally experience working with infants & toddlers aged 3 months - 4yrs (not essential)
- Loves the water and has lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Is conscientious about developing & advancing swimming skills and water safety in all pupils
- Communicates well
- Experience working with children with a disability and adults an advantage (not essential)
- Enjoys being a team player
- AUSTswim Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety/ Swim Australia Teacher or equivalent
- Current CPR
- Working with children check
Funfitness is a Swim Australia and AUSTSWIM Registered Swim School.
||28 Aug 2017
||This employer is an AUSTSWIM Registered Swim School|
|Name||Emma Saville - Swim School Coordinator|
|Phone (work)||(02) 9747 4259|
|Phone (mobile)||0402 580 606 |
|Fax||(02) 9747 6718|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com addressed to Emma Saville - Swim School Coordinator or call 0402 580 606.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.