|Position Title||Events Manager|
|Short Description||Leading Australian major events business is seeking to employ an experienced Events Manager to coordinate the delivery of a major events international license.|
|Employer||Initiative Events Pty Ltd|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Location||Melbourne, VIC, Australia|
This role is multi-faceted and incorporates the delivery of a major international events license.
The job entails:
- Coordination of in-house team, suppliers and stakeholders
- Capability and capacity to manage events registrations system and software
- Coordination and integration of event marketing, commercial and digital activations
- Event delivery, logistics, procurement, volunteer management and customer service
- Ability to generate government reporting, registrations analysis and event development.
Position is full-time, based in Melbourne with events staged across Australia and New Zealand.
An attractive salary package is negotiable for the right candidate.
||28 Jul 2017
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Please email CV to email@example.com
Closes on 28th July 2017
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.