|Position Title||Marketing and Fan Activations Manager|
|Short Description||This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our passionate team. Reporting directly to the General Manager - Marketing, Events & Communications, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing innovative marketing plans that increase participation numbers across all Netball NSW programs, community engagement, integration of grassroots with the elite and drives membership and ticket sales to home games for GIANTS Netball and NSW Swifts events.|
||Find out more about this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Dependent upon experience and qualifications|
|Location||Sydney Olympic Park, NSW, Australia|
Overview of Tasks
- Develop in conjunction with the General Manager – Marketing, Communications and Events and execute marketing plans to increase retention and acquisition across all participation programs and community engagement, including, but not limited to:
- Associations and Clubs
- School Holiday programs
- Regional carnivals
- Develop in conjunction with the General Manager – Marketing, Communications and Events and execute marketing plans for membership, tickets sales and attendances for the two elite SSN teams, the NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball, including but not limited to:
- Pre-season competition
- Home games
- Fan Days
- Member Clinics and Post Match events
- Gala Dinners
- High Teas and other events specific to the SSN teams
- Manage the day to day relationship with media partners from a marketing perspective eg. Nova, 2DayFM, News Corp.
- Have a data focus and implement strategies to ensure the prospect pool is continually increasing.
- Develop a pathways strategy for prospects and fans to increase their consumption eg. participant to ticket purchaser, ticket purchaser to member.
- Implement NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball Fan Clubs to increase the connection between the grassroots and the elite product.
- Implement the fan engagement experiences at SSN home games including precinct activations, in stadium production run sheets, entertainment, show calling or floor managing.
- Actively seek other fan engagement opportunities across all Netball NSW programs.
- Implement a celebrity Ambassador program for the NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball.
- Maintain the brand guidelines for Netball NSW, NSW Swifts and GIANTS Netball and provide final sign off of all promotional materials produced across the organisation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, plan work programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Other criteria as per the attached position description
||28 Jul 2017
|Phone (work)||(02) 9951 5000|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
CLOSING DATE - 28 July 17
Applications must address the selection criteria and include a brief personal resume. They should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies need not apply.
All candidates must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of entitlement to work if requested.
For further information please contact Rebecca Shaw on (02) 9951 5000 or email@example.com
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.