These roles are casual and seasonal. Appropriate coaching qualifications/experience will be considered a prerequisite. Teaching qualifications will be a desirable bonus.
Coaching staff will report directly to the schools Head of Cricket.
The successful applicants will have experience coaching cricket at a junior club/school level and or senior level.
They will require:
- A sound playing and coaching background.
- Excellent communication skills with peers, parents and students.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- The ability to engage in reflective practice and a culture of improvement.
- A willingness to develop the skills of young cricketers under the guidance of the schools Head of Cricket.
Coaches are required for two afternoon training sessions per week for approximately 4 hours in total and fixtures are played over a ten game season. These fixtures are played as part of the Combined Associated Schools (senior school) and IPSHA (junior school) competitions.
Games are played on Saturday mornings/afternoons for approximately 4 hours in total. Both these competitions run from October through to March.
Applicants must be available to coach on Saturdays during cricket season.
Positions may lead to more coaching hours through both Senior and Junior School programs.
Competitive salary on offer for right candidates.
Please contact Head of Cricket - Tim Lang for more information regarding these positions - email@example.com or (m) 0497 263 286