The City of Monash is a dynamic organisation committed to providing excellence in service delivery. Located in the eastern region, Monash is a cosmopolitan and culturally diverse city close to the demographic centre of Melbourne.
The three Active Monash leisure centres are highly regarded throughout the Aquatic and Recreation Industry, attracting over 1.5 million attendances per annum. Active Monash fosters a culture of professionalism, innovation and positive engagement within the team.
Our Duty Managers lead with integrity and professionalism and are a proactive, responsive and supportive team who provide exceptional service to members, guests and staff.
Successful applicants will supervise a large team of lifeguards and other centre staff and act as the manager on duty when required and will have experience in the following areas:
- Leadership and guidance of team members
- Understanding of pool chemistry and plant rooms
- Reception and administrative duties
- Basic maintenance skills
- Sound customer service skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Effective time management
All applicants must hold the following current qualifications:
- Pool Lifeguard Award
- Senior First Aid
- Working with Children Check
- A police check will also be required for all preferred applicants
Applicants need only apply if they are available for a variety of daytime, night and weekend shifts.