|Position Title||Pilates Instructor (Mat and Reformer)|
|Short Description||Reporting to the Fitness Centre Manager you will be an integral part of the wellness sessions on offer at The Royal Sydney Golf Club. We are looking for the right person to fit into our team culture and provide the ultimate member experience.|
|Employer||The Royal Sydney Golf Club|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Location||Rose Bay, Sydney, NSW, Australia|
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is one of Australia’s most prestigious golf clubs. It provides a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Fitness Centre Manager you will be an integral part of the wellness sessions on offer at The Royal Sydney Golf Club. We are looking for the right person to fit into our team culture and provide the ultimate member experience.
The key tasks include:
- Delivering exemplary Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer Group and Individual Classes
- Delivering Group Pilates Reformer Classes (maximum 5 clients per session)
- Delivering Private, Dual and Small Group Studio Pilates Sessions
- Delivering other styles of Group Exercise Classes for example Spin, Boxing, Aqua etc
What does the Club need from me?
- Certification in Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer Instruction
- Registered with Pilates Alliance Australasia or with Australian Pilates Method Association or equivalent
- Minimum Certificate IV or higher in Fitness (Australian)
- Registered with Fitness Australia
- Experience teaching both Mat and Reformer Pilates classes to a wide range of clients
- Current Senior First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation certifications
- A member focused outlook and a passion for excellent service delivery
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other staff
- Ability to promote the services to members
- Reliability and punctuality
- Demonstrated ability to promote the services to members
- Boxing Certification (Desirable)
- Cycle Certification (Desirable)
- Aqua Certification (Desirable)
This is a casual position and weekend work is available as well as during the week.
- Competitive salary
- Access to training and feedback
- Daily staff meals
- Access to sporting facilities
- Discounts on wine, sporting goods, etc
||18 May 2017
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club:
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf courses, 17 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, a squash court, a gym, two pools, several cafés, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function rooms.
While upholding the important traditions of the Club, all staff members are encouraged to strive for constant innovation, excellence, leadership and enjoyment in all they do.
|Name||Apply via The Royal Sydney Golf Club website|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please send your CV to email@example.com
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.