Netball NSW is a not-for-profit organisation responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of netball throughout NSW. We provide a framework for over 114,000 registered members and 200,000 school children to participate in and enjoy netball at all levels.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as our State Pathways Manager reporting to the General Manager - Sport Development.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and managing the strategic direction of Netball NSW high performance pathway programs including State Team Underage Programs and Talent Development Squads.
Major responsibilities include:
- Creation and implementation of the strategic plan
- Promote and develop clarity of high performance pathway for all stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the day to day operations of the High Performance Programs
- Coordination of team officials and trial events
- Program management
- Develop and deliver clear advance calendar and campaign plans for all State Team Programs
- Relationship management
- Intrastate travel
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar High Performance role
- Previous experience managing programs or high level of understanding
- Strong relationship management skills
- Demonstrated experience creating/implementing strategy - advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously with a high level of organizational skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience managing budgets – advantageous
- “can do” attitude
- Team Players
- Ability to work autonomously.