Are you passionate about the Fitness Industry and love helping people reach their goals and beyond?
Are you a fitness professional who lives and breathes health and fitness?
Do you ooze with charisma and energy?
The RACV City Club Fitness Centre is a five star health club in the Melbourne CBD. This exclusive, members only fitness centre also has 4 squash courts, a 25m six lane pool, steam room, sauna, spa, group fitness studio and cycle studio with over 50 classes per week.
RACV City Club Fitness Centre is seeking professional, energetic, creative and enthusiastic fitness professional to join our internal personal training team.
Our ever expanding team is looking for not just any Personal Trainer, we want a trainer who strives for greatness and wants to be part of a Five Star team. We are seeking a trainer who has a desire to help our members on their journey to a healthier lifestyle, while having fun.
What we are looking for:
- Personal Trainer with a minimum Certificate IV in Fitness, First Aid and CPR
- A genuine ’care factor’ for getting member results
- An ability to achieve individual and team KPI’s and monthly goals
- A trainer who is seeking to make a career in fitness
What we offer our Trainers:
- A huge and constantly growing member base (currently over 6000 members)
- Access to an existing client base (made up of over 1000 corporate clients)
- No Hard Selling Required
- No Rental fees
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Ongoing support so you can achieve your goals and be spectacular
- The best ever working environment
- External training and in-house fitness training
- And of course the chance to do what you love every single day!
If you’re motivated by results and strive for perfection in your work, don’t delay and apply online today!
RACV will conduct a criminal background check on applicants subject to current legislation.