|Position Title||Administration Officer|
|Short Description||Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide administrative support to the Management Team and respond to operational and staff enquiries in alignment with the development and delivery of MBBAR tourism, adventure and accommodation products.|
|Employer||Mt. Baw Baw Alpine Resort - GBS Recruitment|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||$55,000 to $65,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Mt Baw Baw, VIC, Australia|
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Fantastic working conditions and employee benefits
- Picturesque, sought after location
About the Company
The Mt. Baw Baw Alpine Resort (MBBAR) is a winter and summer tourist destination within the Victorian Alpine region. MBBAR is Melbourne's closest downhill ski resort offering a fun, safe and affordable snow experience through winter and endless hours of outdoor adventure year round.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide administrative support to the Management Team and respond to operational and staff enquiries in alignment with the development and delivery of MBBAR tourism, adventure and accommodation products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative services to the Management Team and People & Culture Team.
- Support the Management Team with external enquiries, facilitation of meeting requirements, and coordination of visits and networking opportunities.
- Provide leadership, advice and practical assistance for other administrative staff.
- Create high quality reports, submissions and other business documents as required.
- Facilitate financial order placement to ensure activities are delivered within agreed budget targets and in a cost effective manner.
- Coordinate the administration of property leases and other agreements.
Skills and Experience
- Qualification at Diploma level or above in a business or administrative discipline, with demonstrated experience at a senior administrative level or less formal qualifications with extensive experience in a senior administrative role.
- Current Driver's Licence.
- Provide or be willing to complete a Working With Children Check & Police Check.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment.
MBBAR is an incredibly dynamic and unique environment. Being a remote location and predominantly operating for the Tourism Industry means the team across the mountain are very close and possible incumbents need to have that team fit attitude.
- On mountain accommodation included on top of a generous remuneration package
- 4 weeks annual leave per year
- Access to free ski school lessons, free season lift passes, discounted ski hire, free resort entry and staff F&B discounts
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes
||27 Jan 2017
|Phone (work)||(03) 5174 2665|
||Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
All applications MUST be received via the GBS Recruitment website (www.gbsrecruitment.com.au), Job #2004810.
It is expected that along with a current resume, all applicants will submit detailed responses to the key selection criteria which is outlined in the Position Description.
Applications close Friday, 27 January 2017.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.