|Position Title||Visitor Experience Manager|
|Short Description||Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead and manage the Visitor Experience Team in the creation, implementation and delivery of our visitor experience lifecycle in alignment with the development and delivery of MBBAR tourism, adventure and accommodation products.|
|Employer||Mt. Baw Baw Alpine Resort - GBS Recruitment|
||More Jobs from this employer|
|Work Type||Full Time|
|Salary||$100,000 to $110,000 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Mt Baw Baw, VIC, Australia|
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Fantastic working conditions and employee benefits
- Picturesque, sought after location
About the Company
The Mt. Baw Baw Alpine Resort (MBBAR) is a winter and summer tourist destination within the Victorian Alpine region. MBBAR is Melbourne's closest downhill ski resort offering a fun, safe and affordable snow experience through winter and endless hours of outdoor adventure year round.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead and manage the Visitor Experience Team in the creation, implementation and delivery of our visitor experience lifecycle in alignment with the development and delivery of MBBAR tourism, adventure and accommodation products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of Visitor Experience Strategic and Operational Plans within the resort.
- Set the strategy for the physical manifestation of the resort's visitor experience.
- Develop and execute on all elements of the visitor experience, including, but not limited to: Signature Brand Experiences, Infrastructure, Signage, Special Events, Atmospheric Experiences, Strategic Alliance and other partner promotions, and others.
- Manage all creative and content marketing assets, including, but not limited to: digital banner ads, landing pages, social media, emails, campaigns and web/blog stories.
- Identify, contract and manage third party contractors, vendors and agencies.
- Management of marketing decisions, monitoring business trends, measuring visitor behaviours.
Skills and Experience
- Formal qualifications in Event Management/ Tourism/ Marketing/ Communications
- Strong experience in Event Management, Brand Communication, and Sponsor/ Partner Activation, with a strong background in bringing creative experiences to life.
- Experience in managing a critical set of responsibilities across multiple stakeholders and departments
- Experience working closely with internal operational departments and vendors and various town/ local/ community groups and organisations to secure permits and collaborate on community wide initiatives.
- Significant proven success and effectiveness in a leadership role
- Provide or be willing to complete a Working With Children Check & Police Check.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical assessment.
MBBAR is an incredibly dynamic and unique environment. Being a remote location and predominantly operating for the Tourism Industry means the team across the mountain are very close and possible incumbents need to have that team fit attitude.
- Once in a lifetime career opportunity
- On mountain accommodation included on top of a generous remuneration package
- 6 weeks annual leave per year
- Access to free ski school lessons, free season lift passes, discounted ski hire, free resort entry and staff F&B discounts
- Access to a vehicle for work purposes
- Laptop, IPad and phone
||27 Jan 2017
|Phone (work)||(03) 5174 2665|
||Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
All applications MUST be received via the GBS Recruitment website (www.gbsrecruitment.com.au), Job #2004812.
It is expected that along with a current resume, all applicants will submit detailed responses to the key selection criteria which is outlined in the Position Description.
Applications close Friday, 27 January 2017.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.