- Sydney location
- Professional development opportunities
- Ideas and creativity encouraged
Driven to win premierships, the Sydney Swans aspire to be consistently recognsied as one of the most respected clubs in the AFL - on and off the field.
When choosing a career with the Sydney Swans you will work in a dynamic environment, receive ongoing professional development opportunities and be rewarded for your efforts. Most importantly, you will be joining a values-based organisation with a dedicated, proud and committed team.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, creative thinker to develop social media content and engage with our fans through digital platforms.
Reporting to the Digital Manager as part of the Communications team, the Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for creating fun, engaging and unique content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing and developing social media content
- Fan engagement through digital platforms
- Assisting in the management of all social media accounts and content (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Assisting in regular reporting on social media analytics and trends, and implementing changes based on findings
Desired skills and expertise:
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a highly-engaged team
- A sound knowledge of the digital space, including social media
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Relevant tertiary qualification in communications, journalism, multimedia or digital media
- A minimum one year experience in a digital role
- Prior experience in the AFL or a sporting club environment (not essential)
- Photography, video and Photoshop skills will be highly regarded
This role is fulltime but will be rostered between 8.30am and 8.30pm Mon-Fri based on business needs. It will also require some weekend work and travel.