|Position Title||Business Development Officer|
|Short Description||Great opportunity to work with the Health Club, Aquatic Program & Services teams, leading on all business development activities. This includes, promoting services to new and existing members and partners, and through this, generating business and membership leads.|
|Employer||Willoughby Leisure Centre|
||Find out more about this employer|
|Salary||$55,686 to $58,423 pa|
|Salary Currency||Australian Dollar|
|Location||Sydney, NSW, Australia|
Contract - 2 years
You will be responsible for the growth of Willoughby Leisure membership’s numbers, meeting new member business targets as well as the retention of existing members.
You will also be providing high quality customer service and support to all members as an important part of the role, in order to retain and growth of membership numbers.
In this position you will also actively seek and develop relevant partnerships to assist with the growth of Willoughby Leisure membership numbers.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Demonstrated business and or marketing experience in a comparable work environment.
- Comprehensive experience with membership services and sales.
- High levels of customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Point of Sales systems.
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR Certificate.
||23 Jan 2017
|Phone (work)||(02) 9958 5799 |
||Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Roz Neville, Willoughby Leisure Team Leader on (02) 9958 5799
Applications must address all of the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description available on our website.
Applications can be submitted online via our website.
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.