|Position Title||Swim School Supervisor|
|Short Description||Swimming WA is undertaking an expansion and is seeking an energetic, motivated and customer focussed individual to join the Swimming WA team as a Swim School Supervisor.|
||More Jobs from this employer|
||Find out more about this employer|
|Work Type||Part Time|
|Location||Perth, WA, Australia|
Swimming WA is the peak body for swimming in Western Australia, representing more than 85 swimming clubs and over 6000 registered swimmers across the state. Swimming WA is a proud member of Swimming Australia Limited.
Swimming WA is a values based and performance driven organisation, which seeks talented people prepared to work hard to deliver the Swimming WA Strategic Plan 2015-2018. Swimming WA is undergoing an exciting transformation and this is reflected throughout the WA community where stakeholders have determined that ‘It’s Swimming’s Time’.
Swimming WA expects all employees to exhibit the values of the organisation, which include:
Swimming WA is undertaking an expansion and is seeking an energetic, motivated and customer focussed individual to join the Swimming WA team as a Swim School Supervisor.
||19 Jan 2017
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and facilitate team training sessions in order to develop Swim Teachers skill levels are in line with the WestSwim programmes;
- Act as a liaison on pool deck, providing excellent customer service to all customers;
- Respond to enquiries and customer feedback relation to the WestSwim programmes within appropriate timeframes;
- Ensure all classes are taught in a consistent and professional manner;
- Perform programme assessments on new and existing WestSwim members;
- Perform administrative tasks relating to the WestSwim programme;
- Assist the WestSwim Coordinator in programme development and timetabling to ensure continual growth of programmes;
- Assist the WestSwim Coordinator in coordinating the Swim Teachers;
- Assist the WestSwim Coordinator in the development and management of rosters ensuring coverage of key programmes and functions;
- Ensure all Policies and Procedures and adhered to at all times to ensure high quality of service delivery;
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders to enhance the brand and reputation;
- Assist the WestSwim Coordinator in promoting and ensuring the continued sale of memberships and merchandise at both swim school sites;
- Assist the WestSwim Coordinator in the day to day running of the aquatic programmes, with a large focus on the training and development of Swim Teachers and programme quality;
- Ensure all team members are suitably qualified and knowledgeable of programme responsibilities to ensure that the service delivery and safety of aquatic programmes are of the highest quality;
- Promote a customer service culture through leadership and service education;
- Promote WestSwim as the premier Learn to Swim provider in Western Australia, under the State body Swimming WA;
- Other duties as required.
|Phone (work)||(08) 9328 4599|
Click here to apply for position|
|How To Apply|
Send a one page cover letter and resume outlining relevant experience and skills. The application also requires documentation (no more than 3 pages) which addresses each, essential criteria listed in this document.
Address to Swimming WA Executive Assistant, Sarah Hingston
Reference: Swim School Supervisor JA in subject.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia|
|Join the Sportspeople Online Community
Register as a Job Seeker
and get the latest industry updates to accelerate your career!
You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar automated data gathering, extraction or publication tools on this Site (including without limitation for the purposes of establishing, maintaining, advancing or reproducing information contained on our Site on your own website or in any other publication), except with Sportspeople's prior written consent.