|Title||BOSS 2017 Business of Sport Summit |
|Short Description||Delivered by sports executives, for sports executives, the 6th annual Business of Sport Summit is a powerful opportunity to uncover the latest trends and tactics fuelling the business of sport. Sportspeople is a Silver Sponsor of BOSS 2017.|
||Conference, Seminar / Workshop
|Date||4 Apr 2017 to 5 Apr 2017|
|Venue||Swissotel Hotel Sydney|
|Location||Sydney CBD, NSW, Australia|
Sportspeople is pleased to advise we are a SILVER SPONSOR of BOSS 2017.
The Business of Sport Summit has firmly established itself as the leading sport industry event in this region, and shall be returning for another bold, and enlightening instalment on the 4 & 5 April, 2017.
Bringing together the best of industry thinking from local and international sports executives, over 275 attendees annually gather to gain a strong understanding of the strategies and best practices shaping the modern sports industry. Visit our website to find out more.
In keeping with the desired level of exclusivity the executive sports community has requested, access to this event is once again restricted to sport industry professionals only. Registrations are now being taken for 2017. Click here to register.
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS to date include:
- Raelene Castle - Chief Executive Officer - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
- Tatjana Haenni - Deputy Director, Head of Women's Football - FIFA (SUI)
- Vinai Venkatesham - Chief Commercial Officer - Arsenal F.C (UK)
- Jaci Hays - Head of Global Brand Partnerships - GoPro (USA)
- Tom Wright - Executive Vice President & General Manager, Operations Australia, New Zealand & Canada - UFC (CA)
- Ignacio Martinez Trujillo - Managing Director Innovation & Global Development - La Liga (ESP)
- Caroline Darcy - Head of Sponsorship, Asia Pacific - UBS (HK)
- Marina Go - Chair - Wests Tigers
- Ray Gunston - General Manager, Finance, Corporate & Special Projects - AFL
- Graeme Samuel AC - Commissioner - Australian Rugby League Commission
- Andrew Westacott - Chief Executive Officer - Australian Grand Prix Corporation
- Rebekah Horne - Chief Digital Officer - NRL
- Dr Stephanie Kovalchik - Senior Sport Scientist - Tennis Australia
- Jeremy Loeliger - General Manager - National Basketball League
- Finn Bradshaw - Head of Digital - Cricket Australia
- John Young - Chief Analyst & Technical Scout - Central Coast Mariners
- Anthony Everard - General Manager - Big Bash League
- Karren Rogers - Head of Media Partnerships - Facebook
- Matt Braid - Managing Director - Supercars
- Karen Stocks - Chief Executive Officer - Twitter
- Nick Vanzetti - Managing Director - Electronic Sports League (ESL)
Download the event brochure here
||3 Apr 2017
As a Sportspeople contact, you can save a further 10% on the earlybird price when using the code SP10 (which can be used in conjunction with the group booking discount of 4 delegates for the price of 3).
Delegate Pass includes access to all sessions, refreshment breaks, networking lunches, networking drinks reception, and access to speaker presentations.
- Early Bird Rate (Ends 9 December): AU$1,995
- Standard Rate (From 10 December): AU$2,495
Register 3 Delegates and 4th attends for free
Register 6 Delegates and 7th & 8th attends for free
Need to convince the boss? Download the Approval Form
|Phone (work)||+61 (0)2 8004 8590|
||Click here to enrol|
|How To Enrol|
How to Register:
Online: Click here to Book Immediately
Phone: +61 2 8004 8590
Download registration form: Download