|Title|| Beginner Gymnastics Coaching Course|
|Short Description||With an increasing number of participants of all ages and abilities being drawn to the sport of Gymnastics, more coaches are required across all levels. This course is a basic entry level course into gymnastics, you do not need a gymnastics background to complete the course, just a passion for sport and exercise. The Beginner course will cover the basics of fundamental movement as well as warm ups, games, risk assessments, lesson planning for gymnastics and more.|
||Distance / Online, Seminar / Workshop, Membership / Registration
|Duration||Up to 1 days|
A Beginner Gymnastics Coach Accreditation is the minimum requirement for coaching in gymnastics. The Beginner Coach will gain the skills and knowledge to assist in preparing and coaching gymnastics sessions involving fundamental movement and gymnastics skills. Work may be undertaken as part of a team and must be performed under supervision.
Course duration will vary based on the time is takes to complete the Online Course:
- Beginner Online Course – from 2 to 8 hours
- Beginner Face to Face Course - 1 day
Register and pay via the Gymnastics Australia Learning Management System (LMS) www.learning.gymnastics.org.au Course content.
An overview of the course content is listed below:
- Coach beginner or novice participants to develop fundamental motor skills
- Assist in preparing and conducting sport and recreation sessions
- Develop and update knowledge of coaching practices
||18 Mar 2017
REGISTER ONLINE NOW!
Part 1: Online course: $100
Part 2: Face to Face Course: $150
|Phone (work)||02 8116 4141|
Click here to enrol|
|How To Enrol|
HOW TO REGISTER
The Beginner Coach Accreditation is the place for you to start. It is made up of 2 components; an online course and a face to face course. You need to start with the online course.
Step 1: Create an online account
- Create an account in Gymnastics Australia’s Learning Management System (LMS) www.learning.gymnastics.org.au
- Select ‘New account’ to register as a new user
- Complete the registration process
Step 2: Register for the Beginner Online Coaching Course
- Go to ‘Find Courses’
- Select the course ‘Beginner Coach Online’
- Click Purchase, Add to Cart and follow the payment process. You will be required to pay $100 by credit card.
- This fee includes your first year technical membership payment.
- Open the course, read all of the content and complete all assessments
To register for a face to face course follow Steps 3 to 5
Frequently Asked Questions