This practical workshop is ideal for health professionals who are looking to tailor personalised programs for their 1-on-1 clients to restore optimal function in the NECK & SHOULDER region.
This workshop will discuss the anatomy of the optimal function of the joints and muscles in this area. There will be an in-depth review of the common injuries, dysfunctions and compensatory patterns that are likely to occur in your clients. Finally, we practically develop the best progressive strengthening exercise program to address these common dysfunctions.
So, if you have you ever wondered:
- What the role of the thoracic spine is in gleno-humeral joint stability?
- Which shoulder position loads the rotator cuff the most?
- Why core training is important for shoulder rehabilitation?
Then this workshop will not only answer these questions but it will also show you:
- How to increase shoulder range of motion to improve training without risking injury.
- Practical exercises to progress strength training in lower trapezius, rotator cuff and serratus anterior muscles.
- Tips to reduce tension in accessory breathing muscles of the neck and shoulder.
- Exercises to strengthen deep neck flexor muscles to reduce sternocleidomastoid spasm.