Welcome to the Swimming QLD Job Board
Swimming Queensland, founded in 1898, is the peak body for the administration of swimming activities in Queensland. It conducts, encourages, promotes, advances, controls and administers swimming activities throughout the State via a number of distinct functions, including:
- Administering the rules of swimming
- Registering members
- Educating and developing athletes, Coaches and Technical Officials
- Administering the sport's funding
- Representing Queensland swimming at the national level and with
- Goverment Conducting and coordinating swimming competition
- Formulating and implementing policies ad programs
- Acquiring and managing sponsorship
Swimming QLD and Sportspeople are working together to provide the swimming community with a comprehensive listing of positions available:
|Have you got a swimming role you wish to advertise? To list a role you need to be registered. Registration is quick and easy and we'll have you up and running in no time. It's free to register!
And, if the role fits within our definition of Volunteer, Community Sport Club or Intern/Trainee, it's free to advertise at the Swimming QLD Job Board.
Click here to see if your role qualifies for a FREE listing.
To see Australia's and New Zealand's most comprehensive listing of jobs in sport, fitness and aquatics click here.