Sportspeople Job Seeker Registration - Terms and Conditions
Registered Sportspeople Job Seekers agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions, they are binding on you.
- Sportspeople Pty Ltd reserves the right to either reject or remove any subscriber for any reason whatsoever.
- As a registered Sportspeople Job Seeker you agree to provide at a minimum your email address and first name to Sportspeople Pty Ltd. You authorise Sportspeople Pty Ltd to retain this information until such time as you either unsubscribe or are removed by Sportspeople Pty Ltd.
- Unless we obtain your prior consent Sportspeople Pty Ltd will not provide your details to any third party.
- Sportspeople will use your email address to provide you with information including but not necessarily limited to position vacancies at the Sportspeople Jobs Market, Sportspeople services and general career advice. The timing, frequency and content of this information shall be at the discretion of Sportspeople Pty Ltd.
- By subscribing as a Sportspeople Job Seeker you have authorised Sportspeople Pty Ltd to use your email to email and communicate to you regarding our services, jobs, Feature Jobs and e-news.
- You can elect to unsubscribe from email and communiaction at any time by logging into your Job Seeker account and nominating you do not wish to receive emails.
Sportspeople Pty Ltd has taken all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information collected from its customers is protected against loss and against unauthorised use, modification, disclosure or other misuse and that only personnel authorised by Sportspeople Pty Ltd have had access to personal information.
Terms and Conditions of Use - Sportspeople Trade Market
Advertisers on the Sportspeople Trade Market agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. Once you agree to the terms and Conditions, they are binding on you.
- The Sportspeople Trade Market includes listings of For Sale, Services and Directory.
- Sportspeople Trade Market listings For Sale and Directory are free. A fee is payable for all Sportspeople Trade Market Services listings.
- Prices set by Sportspeople Pty Ltd (ABN 89 104 192 047) may vary without notice.
- All amounts owing to Sportspeople Pty Ltd must be paid within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
- Advertisers must pay the invoice amount in full, notwithstanding any errors or omissions.
- Where a fee is payable Goods and Services Tax (GST) is applicable to all advertisers in Australia. Sportspeople has received a GST Private Ruling from the Australian Taxation Office (Authorisation Number 71991) and does not charge GST to a non-resident (Australia) entity.
- The advertiser indemnifies Sportspeople Pty Ltd against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a result of the listing or intended listing by the advertiser.
- Sportspeople Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requests the advertiser check their advertisement for errors as soon as they have been listed on the Sportspeople Trade Market.
- Sportspeople Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an advertiser as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement.
- All advertisers must adhere to the principles of truth in advertising Codes of Practice.
- Sportspeople Pty Ltd reserve the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from it site for any reason whatsoever.
- Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted to the Sportspeople Trade Market comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct, including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth), the Fair Trading Acts in all applicable States and Territories and the Human Rights and Equal opportunity Commission Act 1986.
- Advertisers agree to indemnify Sportspeople Pty Ltd, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Sportspeople Pty Ltd as a result of the listing or proposed listing of any advertisement by an advertiser on the Sportspeople Trade Market, or any related site.
- Sportspeople Pty Ltd provides no warranty to Advertisers that services generally available through the Sportspeople Trade Market will be uninterrupted or error free. Sportspeople Pty Ltd agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to the Sportspeople Trade Market will be remedied as quickly as possible.
- Advertisers understand and agree that the following actions constitute a new advertisement under these terms and conditions: reposting an archived or deleted advertisement and copying a current listing.
- Advertisers agree that pursuant to Sections 18K(1)(b) and 18N(1)(b) of the Privacy Act 1988, Sportspeople Pty Ltd may, for the purposes of assessing an Advertiser's commercial credit application, obtain from either a credit reporting agency or other credit providers, personal credit information about the Advertiser and/or its directors.
- Advertisers agree that pursuant to Section 18K(1)(h) of the Privacy Act 1988, Sportspeople Pty Ltd may obtain a consumer credit report about the Advertiser from a credit reporting agency for the purposes of collecting overdue payments relating to commercial credit owed by the Advertiser.
- Advertisers agree to comply with section 52 of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Commonwealth) which requires that a corporation shall not, in trade or commerce, engage in conduct that is misleading or deceptive or is likely to mislead or deceive.
- Advertisers agree to abide by the Sportspeople Trade policy regarding the sale of Tickets. Generally, Sportspeople permits the resale of tickets. You should note however, the resale of tickets to events (including sporting contests, music concerts and plays) and airline tickets can often be regulated by the ticket issuer. As a ticket seller, you are responsible for ensuring that your particular transaction does not violate any applicable law or the terms of the ticket itself. Therefore, prior to buying or selling these types of items members should contact the ticket issuer and ensure the resale is permitted. Please note that in Queensland the legislation makes it unlawful for a seller to sell or offer for sale tickets to some events held in Queensland at a price greater than 10% above the original ticket price for the ticket. Please note that the Victorian Minister for Sport and Recreation has declared some events as 'declared events' under the Sports Event Ticketing (Fair Access) Act 2002 (Vic). Examples of declared events include the Australian Football League Grand Final. This legislation deems the conditions on tickets to such events as valid and enforceable. Those conditions include the requirement that these tickets must not be re-sold above their face value.
- Sportspeople Pty Ltd has taken all necessary steps to ensure that all personal information collected from its customers is protected against loss and against unauthorised use, modification, disclosure or other misuse and that only personnel authorised by Sportspeople Pty Ltd have had access to personal information.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales. Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
Sportspeople Pty Ltd
Suite 4, 340 Darling Street
Balmain NSW 2041 Australia
Facsimile: (02) 9555 7612 +61 2 9555 7612