Why you should advertise with Sportspeople...
Launched in 1999 our highly acclaimed job board provides a cost effective DIY option for advertising jobs in the sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle sector.
- 2,700,343 authenticated users over twelve months (May-May)
- 70% of people visiting the Sportspeople Jobs Market login more than once a week
- 86% of visitors to the Sportspeople Jobs Market are currently employed in the sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle sector
- 54.6% of visitors to the Sportspeople Jobs Market are females, 45.6% males
- 77% of visitors consider the Sportspeople Jobs Market the most effective tool for searching for a sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle job
- All jobs are automatically listed at the Sportspeople Mobile website
- Advertisers have access to thousands of qualified, experienced and skilled candidates
- The Sportspeople Jobs Market is updated regularly every day, so your job posting goes live immediately
- You can add your company logo and detailed position description to every Sportspeople Jobs Market advertisement
- Positions stay live at the Sportspeople Jobs Market until the close date or a maximum of one month, whichever is the shorter period
- All positions advertised at the Sportspeople Jobs Market are automatically stored in a customer "Library" and accessed via a unique assigned User ID and Password
- You can view and edit active jobs, as well as view and copy archived jobs
- Registration as a Sportspeople Jobs Market customer is free
- The Sportspeople Jobs Market includes a free service for listing Volunteer, Internship and Community Sport Club Positions
- Sportspeople powers over 40 industry Job Boards including National and State Sporting Organisations and Tertiary Institutions as well as the "official" industry Job Board for the aquatic sector [AUSTSWIM]. Depending on the role advertised, it may appear on a number of these partner Job Boards at no extra cost.
Unlike other mega-job sites, the Sportspeople Jobs Market only lists vacancies available in sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle. Candidates don't need to waste time searching through thousands of non-relevant jobs, while employers can enjoy the benefits of a more structured, targetted advertising approach.
Our client base is the most extensive in Australia and New Zealand across all employer categories in the sport, fitness, aquatic, coaching, venues, events, leisure and lifestyle sector. Our Job Seeker network is grounded in Australia and New Zealand and spans across 100+ countries with a true international reach and an audience including professionals within and outside the sector.
If you'd like to know more about Sportspeople or how to register as an advertiser at the Sportspeople Jobs Market, please contact us as follows: