Tailored recruitment - talent focused outcomes
Sportspeople is the longest serving & leading global executive search firm dedicated to the business of sport. Headquartered out of Sydney and with regional partners in New York, Shanghai and Paris our team are recognised as the benchmark industry experts for senior level recruitment. Our online platform, established in 1999, is the world's longest serving sport employment website reaching a global audience over 100+ countries.
Our recruitment packages are tailored to suit each client including executive search, express and a DIY option via our highly acclaimed online platform:
Sportspeople has an impressive track record filling senior, executive roles including assignments where we are required to source world's best talent from other business sectors.
- Sportspeople global, executive search - recruitment of senior personnel is an established part of Sportspeople's services. We recognise we live and work in a highly connected world with the ability to alert Job Seekers to opportunities quickly and efficiently, regardless of where they might live. In fact, we believe our Job Seeker network for senior roles such as Chief Executive, National Coach, High Performance Directors, Marketing & Communcations specialists is second to none, reaching across the key global markets and including those working within, and other seeking employment in, the sport, fitness and aquatic sector. As an added bonus to our clients looking for world's best candidates, Sportspeople has specialist, global recruitment partners in Paris (servicing Europe/UK), New York (servicing North America) and Shanghai (servicing Greater China and Asia). Contact us for a discussion and quote.
- Sportspeople Express – A shortlist service where Sportspeople manages the candidate application process, reducing the candidate pool to a smaller, qualified group for further consideration by the Employer. At a price typically less than a newspaper display advertisement, Sportspeople Express is a cost effective way to take the hassle out of finding staff. Clients benefit from Sportspeople's targeted recruitment process, sourcing work ready and highly suitable candidates from our international network of job ready candidates. Starting from just $4,000, this popular service attracts a flat fee based on the salary package. [GST applies for Australian entities only]. Multiple appointments? Contact us for a discussion and quote.
- Sportspeople Start to Finish – a full recruitment search and selection service for positions at all levels of the organisation. Sportspeople uses its international and local network to present the very best candidates to you while managing all aspects of the recruitment process, including refinement of the position overview, position marketing, candidate liaison, interview process and appointment. As an added bonus, an Employment Guarantee is provided with all Sportspeople Start to Finish assignments. Contact us for a discussion and quote.
- Sportspeople Interim CEO Bank – if you're an employer in need of a short term, caretaker CEO, Sportspeople has a highly qualified, experienced and job ready group of interim CEOs available. An Interim CEO is often a good choice where the present CEO has departed quickly or in circumstances where an employer wants to maintain "business as usual" throughout the recruitment process for the permanent solution. Our flat fee of $1,000 payable only upon an appointment, provides the employer with a small candidate group from which you can select your Interim CEO. Candidates are available for an immediate start. [GST applies for Australian entities only]. Call us if you require an overview of how this works.
- Bulk Recruitment – Sportspeople can provide a variety of recruitment services to assist with large recruitment campaigns. Some of the bulk recruitment projects untertaken by Sportspeople include: Bowls Australia - Community Development Officers (x 13); South Australian Aquatic Leisure Centre - Grand Opening (250 positions); Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre - Grand Opening foundation roles and Netball Queensland - 8 key management roles.
- Major Events – Sportspeople can provide a variety of recruitment services to assist with major event recruitment campaigns. Some of the major events Sportspeople has supplied recruitment services include 2011 New Zealand Rugby World Cup click to view testimonial 2010 UCI Road Cycling World Championships; Sydney 2009 World Masters Games Organising Committee click to view testimonial and Melbourne 2007 FINA World Swimming Championships click to view testimonial
If you'd like to know more about Sportspeople and how we can assist you with your next recruitment assignment, please contact us as follows:
FREECALL 1800 634 388 (if calling from within Australia)
FREECALL 0800 634 388 (if calling from within New Zealand)
Telephone: (02) 9555 5000 +61 2 9555 5000