The Personal Training courses combo includes both the SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness and SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness.
It is the ideal package for those wanting to be Personal Trainers, but have never completed a fitness course.
As Certificate III Fitness units are the pre-requisite entry requirements to enrol in Certificate IV Fitness, we bundle them together for you.
Units are completed in a sequential order, commencing with Cert III core units, which form pre-requisites for entry into the Cert IV component.
Our delivery mode includes the flexibility of online theory content, videos, online support.
Students are able to book in a time with a tutor to assist with theory modules.
Students will complete the following core units, developing skills and knowledge, such as the ability to :
- SISFFIT001 Provide Health Screening and Fitness Orientation
- SISFFIT002 Recognise and apply exercise considerations for specific populations
- SISFFIT003 Instruct fitness programs
- SISFFIT004 Incorporate anatomy and physiology principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT005 Provide healthy eating information
- SISFFIT014 Instruct exercise to older clients
- SISXCCS001 Provide quality service
- SISXFAC001 Maintain equipment for activities
- SISXIND001 Work effectively in sport, fitness and recreation environments
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- SISFFIT006 Conduct fitness appraisals
- SISXCAI006 Facilitate Groups
- SISFFIT007 Instruct group exercise sessions
- SISXFAC002 Maintain sport, fitness and recreation facilities
- SISFFIT013 Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 to 17 years
- SISFFIT015 Collaborate with medical and allied health professionals in a fitness context
- SISFFIT016 Provide motivation to positively influence exercise behaviour
- SISFFIT017 Instruct long-term exercise programs
- SISFFIT018 Promote functional movement capacity
- SISFFIT019 Incorporate exercise science principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT020 Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT021 Instruct personal training programs
- SISFFIT023 Instruct group personal training programs
- SISFFIT025 Recognise the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 Support healthy eating through the Eat for Health Program
- SISXRES001 Conduct sustainable work practices in open spaces
- BSBSLS408 Present, secure and support sales solution
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- SISXCAI009 Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISXCAI010 Develop strength and conditioning programs
- SISXCAI005 Conduct individualized long-term training programs
- SISXCCS003 Address client needs