The ASCA Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach Accreditation Course (ASCA Level 1 Course):
- Is an ASCA and NCAS accredited course.
- Is aimed at ASCA Level 0 Coaches, accredited sports coaches, certified fitness instructors, PE teachers, physical training instructors, enrolled sports science students and athletes seeking a career post-sport.
- Provides participants with a fundamental level of knowledge and skills to understand, apply and design training programs to improve the performance of club to regional level athletes.
- Consists of 16 hours face-to-face theory & practical plus additional theory & Practical pre-and-post-course assessment.
- Participants must be >18yrs of age.
The ASCA offers a variety of options to gain Level 1 S&C Coach Accreditation. Be sure to see if you qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning RPL or if you are a member of the APA or SCA you may meet the requirements to attend these specific courses.