List a Local Sport Club role FREE
Sportspeople acknowledges the importance of sports in the building of a community. At its core, a local sport club centres around a sense of community where the club is all inclusive (no tryouts, free-to-play, etc.) and typically train for 2-3 times a week. We've developed this category to enable local sport clubs to employ qualified part-time club coaches, managers, umpire, etc. in furthering the development of players and support of the club.
If you have a role which fits within our definition of Local Sport Club, you can now list for FREE. Our definitions:
- Local Sport Club - This category has been designed to provide a free listing for jobs and roles in small, local, not-for-profit sport clubs. Importantly, as the majority of sport organisations are not-for-profit, this alone does not qualify the organisation to list under the Local Sport Club category.
- Local Sport Clubs are typically characterised by a sense of community (local), non-business orientation, not-for-profit, free-to-participate (or nominal token fee) and open-to-all (no tryouts).
- You do NOT qualify if you are an Educational Institution (including schools, TAFE and tertiary), private Swim School operator, Fitness Centre, Government Agencies (including Federal, State and Local Governments, Institutes/Academies of Sport and Trusts), professional/representative sports team/club/franchise, venue, a Regional/District, State, National or International Sporting Organisations/Associations (including peak bodies) or operate licenced/gaming venue(s).
- Roles with <8 hours a week - Local Sport Club typically train for 2-3 times a week (plus match day). Roles are part-time, casual and seasonal and typically would not require over 8 hours of work a week. As such, all job postings must:
- Specify the days and hours (eg. Mon 6-8pm, Sat 9-11am, etc.); and
- Such hours are not to exceed 8 hours a week
Where there is a question in the definition or whether your role qualifies for a FREE listing, one of our Customer Service Team members will contact you to discuss. At all times Sportspeople reserves the right to accept or decline a Volunteer, Local Sport Club or Intern/Traineeship advertisement.
Post a Local Sport Club Job here.