JOIN OUR TEAM
We are committed to providing the highest quality coaching standards in the country and as such are looking for people who are PASSIONATE and LOVE helping KIDS thrive.
ABOUT DELTA SPORTS:
At Delta Gymnastics we don't just teach cartwheels - we teach children!
Our goal is to help grow active, healthy and happy kids. With an unparalleled level of care for every child who enters our gymnastics classes, we cater for children of all ages and abilities – from toddlers and school kids to competitive and elite gymnasts. We strive to ensure each child is given the opportunity to feel good about themselves as they continue to learn through gymnastics. Every child at Delta is given the opportunity to shine.
With 7 premium venues across the state and an enthusiastic team passionate about teaching children & the sport of gymnastics, at Delta we are dedicated to helping kids grow up!
Throughout its history, Delta has won numerous industry awards for excellence in service, staff engagement, promotions and community involvement. More importantly, it has been a place where children of all ages can develop a love of gymnastics and movement and experience the Delta difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Club Managers are an integral part of the overall Delta Sports Leadership team under the guidance of the Owners and Operations Team. The Club Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the venue.
The Club Manager works closely with the Operations Team and develops a group of Team Leaders and coaches who are obsessed with delivering on Delta’s purpose. The Club Manager optimises our Core Values, and uses these values to live by through every aspect of teaching and leading.
The Club Manager role incorporates coaching on the floor (approximately 12hrs hours per week); mentoring coaches/Gymnasts on the floor (approx 12hrs) and looking after a team of coaches, gymnasts & parents (12hrs/week). As a member of the Club leadership team you are exposed to the meeting rhythm, all Delta products, policies and systems. Objectives and key results are provided to help guide your role as a Club Manager.
The full-time role will be across 5 or 6 days and salary loading will be included for Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Deliver on Delta’s Brand Promise - We will have coaches who care, with greater personal communication and programs that take kids further
- Help your team love what they do - Create a supportive environment that fosters positive engagement of your team
- Build the team's capability & confidence - Support the team through the use of matrix resources & tools to develop training plans
- Help your team feel inspired and successful - Set and achieve venue trimester goals
- Ensure every member experiences the Delta Difference - Embody the Delta Core Values
ABOUT YOU:- Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- An alignment with the Delta Core Values
- Tertiary qualification in leadership / management AND / OR experience in a similar role
- The ability to think and act tactically and strategically in relation to scheduling
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A desire and passion to help kids grow up in a nurturing environment with expectation and enthusiasm
- Proven coaching skills with children and adults & strong ‘one on one’ mentoring ability
- The ability to problem solve thinking outside the box
- A sound knowledge & experience using technology (email, google sheets, data base)
- The ability to stay calm and focussed through uncertain, complex, & ambiguous situations
- Being surrounded by a group of like minded people who love what they do
- Feeling great about making a difference in a child’s life
- Inspiring people to be their best self
- An opportunity for growth and development within coaching and leadership
- All of our venues are fully set up with specialised equipment for each age group - no set up pack away required.
- Coach Registration, Blue Card and 1st Aid is paid for by Delta
- Weekly collaboration with other Club Managers
- Club Manager & Team Leader offsite planning & education Retreats
- Trimester Team Celebrations
- Relocation / Accommodation allowance for Interstate team members
This is a perfect position for someone who loves working with people (gymnasts and coaches) and helping them grow in confidence and competence and loves providing quality services to parents.
Don't wait - apply now! We are looking for people who are excited to join an organisation that is always striving to improve. We have the structure, processes, people and facilities to make your career in Gymnastics amazing and extremely rewarding.
With clubs in Clayfield, North Lakes, Kedron, Windsor, Gold Coast and Cairns - there might just be a venue near you! If you are interested in becoming a Gymnastics Coach, (Under 5’s Motor Development; Foundation Gymnastics or Competitive Gymnastics) Team Leader, or Club Manager please contact Megan - firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.