At Caulfield Grammar School our mission is "to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner for life" and our Sports program is an integral component to achieving this.
As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS) and Associated Grammar Schools Victoria (AGSV) competition we are seeking an APS Sport Delivery Manager to lead the operational delivery of our core sports program (APS Sport) and provide leadership and day to day management to the sports delivery team.
Working closely with the Head of Sport, Head of Coaching and Performance and the Campus Heads of Sport, the central role for the Manager of APS Sport Delivery is ensuring that the CGS sport program is delivered to an exceptional standard to maximise the student experience.
- Lead the operational delivery of the core sport program at Caulfield Grammar School
- Formulate, implement, and monitor the sport delivery teams operational plan across each season of sport to ensure efficient and high-level delivery of sport
- Lead all operational tasks associated with APS/AGSV requirements including sport selections, entries, fixtures, training arrangements, transport and venues
- Contribute towards and monitor the CGS sport budget cost centres relating to sport delivery including reporting key trends and variances to the Head of Sport.
- Develop and maintain innovative and efficient systems and processes to support the delivery of the Sport Program
- Attend all relevant meetings or forums at a School or APS/AGSV level, including meetings or forums conducted by external stakeholders relevant to the Sports Program
- Demonstrated experience as an Operations Manager or similar preferably within a school environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading staff to provide high quality operational outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience managing operational logistics that deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Sports Management or Administration
- Availability to attend, monitor and coordinate the overall delivery of Saturday sport during term time including attendance at weekend sport fixtures.
Please submit your application by 22nd August 2022. Applications will be reviewed and screened upon submission.