At the QAS we support 450+ pre-elite and elite athletes from talented juniors through to Olympic, Paralympic and World Championships medallists to win on the world stage.
We support both in-house squad programmers, partnership programmers with National Sporting Organisations and/or scholarships for individuals who are on medal winning trajectories for international success.
We have a new and bold 2032 High Performance Strategy to propel us forward to enable more medal winning moments by Queensland Athletes, to ultimately inspire the State and the Nation ahead amongst the backdrop of a home Games in Brisbane 2032.
If you have a deep desire to contribute to something transformational, of State and National significance, and are committed to continuous improvement, it's an exciting time to our organisation on an important mission.
Reporting to the Performance Support Operations Lead, this role is responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership Team, Performance Support in their responsibilities by providing executive assistance and project support, while remaining agile, responsive and respectful of high-performance environments.
For this Senior Performance Support role, we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in providing quality project assistance and administration coordination within a high performing team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, consult and liaise with all levels of staff, government departments and external sporting bodies.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and implement strategies that ensure the provision of effective and timely project management support.
- Ability to organise high-volume workloads, establish priorities and manage timeframes with minimal direct supervision.
- Demonstrated financial experience in processing invoices and procurement processes in processing in dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Utilise analytical and project management skills to collate and analyse data, identify issues, assess options, and prepare reports rapidly and accurately.
When submitting your application, ensure you attach copies of all mandatory and desirable qualifications and accreditations.
The Queensland Academy of Sport (QAS) is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our athletes.
We are committed to an environment where athletes from any background are heard, treated fairly and free from abuse.
QAS Come work with us - YouTube
For those that are shortlisted, interviews are planned for week commencing 5 September 2022.
If you're interested in learning more, please have a look at the role description and give our team a call to discuss the role.