At Caulfield Grammar School our purpose is "to enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner for life" and our Sports program is an integral component to achieving this. It provides students with physical and social development and is also a great opportunity for students to develop life-skills while enjoying the experience with their friends.
As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS), we are seeking a Cricket Performance Coach to inspire our students to dream and learn more in Cricket. This position will work amongst the CGS Senior Cricket Community and in particular the boys senior program.
- Develop and implement structured program for students that develops students of senior performance
- Develop skills, decision making, leadership and teamwork capabilities for all students
- Contribute to the planning of pre-season training and the overall conduct of trials and practise matches
- Model and live the Caulfield Grammar School values and behaviour
- Bring specialist knowledge and experience, passion and enthusiasm to coach, mentor, and role model for our students
- Be available to meet all of the Cricket program requirements (as directed by the Head of Cricket). These include; Pre Season, Training, Holiday Training and all APS & Non APS Fixtures
- Hold appropriate Coaching Accreditation and have relevant and current coaching experience at secondary school level or within an elite community sports program
- Have a Victorian, Employment Working with Children Check, Level 1 First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certification or be prepared to obtain these
For further information please see attached position description.
Applications close 22nd August 2022. Enquires: Employment@caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au