VenuesLive proudly manages Accor Stadium and CommBank Stadium including as exclusive catering services provider. VenuesLive also provides catering services to suburban stadiums, sporting venues and at various other special events.
VenuesLive is looking for a Membership Coordinator to support the Accor Stadium Members Services department. Reporting to the Senior Membership Coordinator, you will be responsible for retaining existing members, selling stadium memberships, and servicing other Stadium products. We are looking for someone with a passion for Customer Service, a team player and who has strong communication skills.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Support the running of the day-to-day Member Services contact centre.
- Respond to Members’ enquires via phone, email, web forms, mail and in person on event days.
- Process membership renewals, applications, transfers, sales and resignations.
- Manage ad hoc distribution of stadium products as it relates to Stadium Members.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding Members tickets and event information.
- Report on member bookings, demographics and other information.
- Coordinate the Member Services operation on event days including working in the Box Office or Member Concierge as required.
- Assist with the Membership systems and processes including invoicing and communications.
- Assist to coordinate the Annual Members Dinner, Members AGM and other special events.
The key skills and attributes required are:
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
In addition to the above criteria, attention to detail, enthusiasm, an eagerness to learn, ability to work as part of a team, high levels of energy, willingness to work flexible hours in line with the requirements of Accor Stadium and CommBank Stadium’s event schedules (which includes weekend work) and a positive ‘can do’ attitude, is what is required to successfully undertake this position.