Western Sydney Wanderers are seeking a Corporate Sales Executive to join our growing team and be a key player in meeting our Match Day Hospitality, Sponsorship and Events budget; primarily by identifying and securing new business opportunities focusing on corporate hospitality.
The Corporate Sales Executive will be an enthusiastic, hungry, self-starter who works well under pressure and strives to close sales opportunities.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Head of Commercial & Corporate Partnership Manager to sell of match day hospitality, events and sponsorship assets.
- Assist in delivering the end to end corporate hospitality program on match day
- Retain and grow seasonal hospitality renewals, attract new seasonal partners and convert casual sales across all corporate assets
- Conversion of new business opportunities in line with individual and department KPI’s
- Continuously look at innovative ways to grow corporate revenue across hospitality, experiences and sponsorship assets
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required
- Tertiary education preferable
- 1-2 years’ experience of securing new business opportunities and growing corporate accounts
- Tenacious attitude towards new business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Good understanding of the game of football
- A “can do” positive attitude
- High level of demonstrated initiative;
- Intermediate knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Intermediate knowledge of working with corporate CRM systems
- Current driver’s license and vehicle is essential
- Due to the nature of the industry, the ideal candidate must be flexible in their availability as irregular hours and some weekend work will be required for this role, such as working at WSW home games.
If you are a go getter who fits our job description and would love to be a part of our growing corporate team with career development opportunities, we'd like to hear from you. Please reach out via the link below.
Applications close: 1 September 2022
Please send your cover letter and resume via the “apply now” icon below.
We look forward to you joining the Wanderers Team.