This facility will be the destination for Hoopers of all ages and skill levels. We exist to help aspiring basketballers raise their game to new levels, in a safe, fun and challenging setting. We combine elite training tools with professionally composed coaching programs to provide our members with a competitive edge.
Our Facility Managers are responsible for providing team leadership, service excellence, for driving sales and marketing performance, member retention, and a high standard of facility operation.
As a Venue Manager you will collaborate closely with our CEO on marketing and sales strategies and performance to budgets. You will also provide leadership to both your support staff and Coaches and Trainers at the facility to deliver daily results.
What We Are Looking For:
- It is critical for the Venue Manager to have a solid understanding of budget and cost management, sales, marketing, customer service/experience, people management, and operational excellence
- Although specific experience in the Basketball/Sports Industry isn't required, a passion for excellence and helping others is
- Experience in team and individual basketball coaching will be looked upon positively
- Proactive, innovative and a willingness to drive continuous improvement
- Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and members
- Strong work ethic, integrity and professional demeanour
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills required
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible to work morning, evening and weekend hours as needed