We are currently looking for a passionate and strategic commercial leader to join PCYC, based at our Head office in Sydney Olympic Park. Ideally, you will have Sport and Recreation experience and tertiary qualifications and experience across competitions, school sports, sports events and community active recreation. Are you looking for the next step in your career, in which you can make a life changing difference in the community every day?
Additional Incentives to work with us!
- Enjoy generous not-for-profit salary packaging benefits of up to $15,899 per annum tax free!
- Use a further $2,650 of your pre-tax income for entertainment expenses with a Meals and Entertainment Card
- Enjoy generous leave entitlements including an additional 9 days’ Family Leave PLUS a day off for your birthday!
- Access a range of discounts on everyday items such as groceries, clothing and health insurance
- Free PCYC gym membership
- Workplace flexibility
About the Role
This is a full-time strategic leadership position, reporting to the General Manager, Club Operations. As the Commercial Manager, you will:
- Provide strategic commercial insights and development of plans and a commercial strategy to deliver programs and activities
- Be an integral part of the PCYC Senior Leadership team
- Lead a core team in operations to encompass delivery of diverse programs and activities strategies, to include gym and fitness, driver safety and school holiday programs
- Establish and manage key commercial relationships with external partners and stakeholders
- Establish project budgets and manage financial performance and reporting
- Provide performance reporting and commercial insights to drive our strategic direction with programs and activities at PCYC
- Lead and develop improvement in operational and financial outcomes
- PCYC NSW is a life changing charity, established in 1937, that works in partnership with community and NSW Police to empower youth, get kids active in life, and reduce and prevent youth crime.
- Over 100,000 people are members of our 66 clubs around NSW.
Are you a driven, outcomes focussed, high-level strategic thinker and commercial leader or ready to step into a senior leadership role? You have demonstrated high level internal and external relationship management experience and a passion to make real impact. As well as:
- Substantial demonstrated leadership, partnership and participation experience preferably in the Sport and Recreation sector
- Sport and Recreation experience and qualifications
- High level skills and demonstrated experience in project management, strategy development and program implementation, demonstrating commercial ROI and year on year growth
- Expertise with data and trend analysis, business case development and commercial operations management experience
- Experience managing key commercial relationships and high-level relationship management skills
- Demonstrated commercial or business development experience in a multi-faceted environment
- A passion for establishing and building effective internal and external partnerships with stakeholders at all levels
- The drive to think differently and explore commercial opportunities that support growth and sustainability
- Strong financial, business acumen and budgeting and forecasting skills and experience
- Business Implementation and Process Improvement experience
- A strong alignment to PCYC Values and behaviours
If so, then Apply today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to become part of the PCYC leadership team and work for an organisation with a proud and long history, where you empower young people and change lives.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain an annual Working with Children Check and National Police Criminal History Background Check and will require a valid NSW Drivers Licence.
The role will require travel across NSW