We are looking for a new Customer Service Specialist to join our team. At the heart of our business is the great relationships we have with our customers. We are looking for a highly motivated, people person to support our customers to make the most of what the ClubSpark platform can offer! If this sounds interesting and you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
ClubSpark is a global leader in sports technology and growing rapidly! With teams in Melbourne, London, and Orlando, we are on a mission to help people become more active through technology. It is an exciting time to join us!
The ClubSpark platform supports venues and coaches in sports including tennis, cricket, athletics, and triathlon. Our global clients include some of the most famous sports organisations in the world like Tennis Australia, Tennis New Zealand, LTA, USTA, ITF, ECB & many more.
About the role
Our Customer Service Specialists are passionate about sports, Tennis in particular and technology. You will be working within our busy and friendly ClubSpark team in Australia in partnership with our global customer service team. This role responds to client inquires via email, troubleshooting issues, and finding solutions. As a Customer Service Specialist at ClubSpark, you will work across all internal teams to ensure our customers receive a first-class experience.
The Customer Service Specialist will work closely with Development and Product teams to improve the client experience.
- You are highly customer centric and always willing to go the extra mile to assist our awesome clients!
- Love to work with people and always take the collaborative path
- Credible communicator and a great team player
- Always learning, staying relevant and offering your ideas, insight, and tips
- Be the first point of contact to support our clients and stakeholders with regards to the software
- Respond to incoming communication via email in a timely manner
- Assign reported faults to relevant teams to resolve issues and communicate updates to the requester
- Help develop communications with our customers
- Contribute, assist, and help lead webinars that the team delivers to end users
- Write support guides for our customers to make the most out of the software available to them
- Assist with the roll out of the platform for new stakeholders
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment (minimum 2 years in a similar role)
- Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer centric attitude, always willing to help and finds it easy to build relationships. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success and satisfaction of our customers
- Proficient computer skills
- Solutions focused attitude
- Ability to demonstrate that you are passionate about customer service
- Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously
- Incredibly organised - efficiency is key
- Smart, accurate and reliable
- Brings positive energy, drive, collaborative, and team-oriented attitude
Great if you also have
- Interest in or previous experience of working in Sports
- Knowledge of competitive tennis and competition
- Knowledge and previous use of Zendesk
- University graduate (or equivalent experience)
- Previous experience working in a software company
- Previous experience working in tennis
We are committed to making ClubSpark a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to support our health / wellbeing and give you what you need to succeed. You will receive:
- Competitive Salary (DoE)
- 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Life assurance (up to 3 times basic salary)
- ‘Get Active Scheme’ up to c$400 annual allowance (for you / your children)
- Mental Health Sick Day Policy – good mental health is just as important as our physical health!
- Flexible working options / remote working
- Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
- A focused, friendly, and rapidly growing environment where your input and wellbeing (for you and your family) comes first
The company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role.
Further questions and/or application (resume and cover letter) to email@example.com
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
ClubSpark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.