We have an amazing opportunity in our brand new premium members only Health and Lifestyle Club for a Casual Tennis Coach.
What we’ll offer you
- A spectacular premium club environment
- The opportunity to inspire, motivate and help change members lives
- You will work in a fun, vibrant, team culture
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent opportunities to advance your career
- Innovative and forward thinking environment with industry-leading member engagement programs
- Delivering high quality tennis programs and events for adults and children
- Organise teams, leagues and ladders and oversee the interclub competition and internal tournaments.
- Ensuring that club operating procedures are being adhered to
- Advising any maintenance needs or issues to management
- Professional communication and interaction with members on and off court
- Continuously looking for ways to improve member experience
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about tennis with the desire to develop others through your tennis programs. You will be dedicated to delivering the highest service standards and ensuring the safety and well-being of members whilst providing a fun and engaging environment.
You will need
- Tennis Australia Club Professional Qualification or Junior Development Coaching Qualification (or overseas equivalent)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Australian Residency or be eligible to work in Australia
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Current Senior First Aid