- Permanent Part time | Weekly Pay Cycle | Monday to Sunday
- Pool Lifeguard Award | First Aid & CPR Qualifications
- On Site Parking | Uniform Provided | Monthly Roster
We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Part time position for a Lifeguard/Pool Attendant to join our largest client.
This role is primarily based in Mosman, NSW.
The successful candidate will be required to work a flexible rotating roster from 5.30am to 9pm Monday to Sunday and Public Holidays. Rosters will be allocated a month in advance depending on preference.
Due to the security clearance required for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Daily operations of pools and life rescue (when required) at assigned locations
- Open and close the facility
- Member sign-in and ensure members follow facility rules
- Pool water testing
- General housekeeping
Skills & Experience
- Pool Lifeguard Award First Aid and CPR Qualifications are essential
- Driver’s License and Own Vehicle is a must
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to pass a medical fitness assessment
- Able to work with limited supervision
BGIS offers Professional Development opportunities, excellent Company Benefits and an exceptional Employee Recognition Program.
BGIS has over 7000+ employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients.
Our organisation manages more than 30,000 facilities, including corporate offices, universities, schools, hospitals and stadiums, and we are regarded as a world leader in the management of data centres and other critical environments. Our clients come from a diverse range of sectors, such as Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Utilities.
Further information is available at apac.bgis.com.
At BGIS, we create safe environments where our people can do their best work. Our team comprises of individuals from many different cultures and nationalities, with a multitude of valued personal and professional backgrounds. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams.