The Membership manager will be responsible for taking a leading role in the management and implementation of the Sharks member retention, engagement and acquisition program and supporting the Head of Membership, Ticketing & Fan Engagement in executing the overall membership and ticketing program.
- Develop marketing strategies to increase retention and acquire new Members.
- Create and manage loyalty and nurture programs.
- Create and manage Member and fan events including player appearances.
- Develop Member and customer experience strategies.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- Manage communications and content in conjunction with the Sharks media team.
- Ensure membership department achieves its KPI’s.
- Manage in administrative duties required for Membership customer service.
- Manage Ticketing program.
- Experience using Webpos or a similar Membership system.
- Experience using Marketing Cloud or a similar email marketing program is preferable.
- Knowledge within CRM and data analytics.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively to customers and stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering a client focused solution based on customer needs.
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects whilst maintaining a high level of detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Managing ticketing, seating allocation and relationship with Ticketek.
- Promote membership program at Community events and Sharks Home Games through activations.
- Highly motivated with an ability to work autonomously towards team and organisational goals and objectives.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
Technical & Personal Skills and Requirements
The membership manager should be outgoing, personable and articulate;
- Outcome oriented and driven.
- Enjoy working with people and encourage teamwork.
- Like to solve problems and help others.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage budgets.
- Ability to think both long and short term, strategically.
- Ability to manage, lead and develop staff.
- Ability to establish and maintaining networking within the industry.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and maintain confidentiality.
- Observe the core business hours of the club and or the role performed.
- Embrace and observe the ‘Code of Ethics’ for the club.
- Required to work outside normal business hours to attend club events or to represent the Football Club.
- Have a willingness to work outside the designated position description to assist the overall membership department.
- Show both upwards, peer and downwards leadership.
- You are to have a demonstrated ability to produce specific reports on any aspect of membership as requested by management.
- Other duties as required by the club.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to develop their career within sport, through an organisation that truly values its people. As an employer, Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks values the contributions of all staff and is committed to providing an inclusive workplace where all staff feel safe, accepted, included and welcomed.
Applications close, 5pm 1 February 2022.