Over the course of more than a decade, the team at Sport Entertainment Products has grown to become Australia’s pre-eminent memorabilia and collectables licensee, designer and manufacturer. As eCommerce continues to rise to prominence in global retail, SE Products operates a portfolio of our industry’s best-in-breed eCommerce platforms; our strong focus for the future is the continued growth and development of our direct marketing operations.
With so much demand to work in the sports and entertainment industry, particularly in a secure and rewarding environment, the opportunity to join a team like ours is rarely available. Our business works day in, day out with Australia’s premier sporting organisations, media outlets and sporting talent. As a team, we have collaborated to make the most of opportunities in every corner of Australia’s sporting landscape and abroad... and what excites us is the sheer number of opportunities there still are in front of us.
We’re looking for that enthusiastic, self-motivated ‘someone’ who wants to join us as we seek to grow our business bit-by-bit, day-by-day, and make it the best it can be. If you like what you read and you think we’ll feel the same about you… submit your application and show us why you’re the new team member we just have to have.
- are a person of character and thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment…? read on;
- have attention to detail, a willingness to learn and a can-do attitude… now we’re talking;
- possess exceptional written, communication and organisational skills and intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge (in particular Excel)… you’ve ticked another box;
- have previous exposure to eCommerce and customer service… we’re seriously interested;
- if you’re a fan of sport…? BONUS! You can combine your passions.
You are joining a team working in the sports marketing industry, whose market-leading e-commerce and direct retail operations are a significant and increasing focus as the business continues to grow. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you are primarily taking a ‘Front of House’ role in our team, with a responsibility to maintain and further progress SE Products’ market-leading customer service. Further, this role supports our fast-paced Commercial Team in both its direct and non-direct marketing activities.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Inbound & outbound customer service functions including transacting, customer enquiries and manufacturing/despatch progress reports
- eCommerce responsibilities including product loading and listing management
- Management of key commercial working reports, WIP agendas and minutes
- Ad hoc commercial duties and support of commercial teammates
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an enthusiastic, cohesive and tight-knit team that has worked together to become the market leader and proven innovator in this industry. Joining our team will give you access to combined decades of experience and knowledge, while challenging you to contribute in a way that continues to meaningfully elevate the strength of our team’s overall performance.
Are you up to the challenge? If so, apply now; we’d love to hear from you.