- $20.97 per hour | Permanent Part Time | Occasional Weekend Work (Casual Loading Rates)
- First Aid & CPR Qualifications | Weekly Pay Cycle
- On Site Parking | Uniform Provided | Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent part time Gym Attendant to join our largest client.
This role is based in North Sydney, NSW
The successful candidate will be required to work a flexible rotating roster from 5:30am to 9:00pm, Monday to Sunday and public holidays. Rosters will be allocated a month in advance depending on preference.
Due to the security clearance required for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
- Daily operations of gyms and life rescue (first aid/CPR) at assigned locations (where required)
- Open and close the facility
- Member sign-in and ensure members follow facility rules
- Safety checks of facility and equipment
- General housekeeping
Skills and Experience
- First Aid and CPR Qualifications are essential
- Driver’s License and Own Vehicle is a must
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to pass a medical fitness assessment
- Able to work with limited supervision
At BGIS, we create safe environments where our people can do their best work. Our team comprises of individuals from many different cultures and nationalities, with a multitude of valued personal and professional backgrounds. We welcome diverse perspectives and are always on the lookout for people who can bring new ways of thinking to our teams.
BGIS offers Professional Development opportunities, excellent Company Benefits and an exceptional Employee Recognition Program.
BGIS has over 7000+ employees globally, we are a leader in the provision of facility management, project delivery, energy and sustainability, asset management, workplace advisory, real estate and technical services. We are focused on delivering innovative service solutions for our clients.
Our organisation manages more than 30,000 facilities, including corporate offices, universities, schools, hospitals and stadiums, and we are regarded as a world leader in the management of data centres and other critical environments. Our clients come from a diverse range of sectors, such as Defence, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education and Utilities.
Further information is available at apac.bgis.com.