An Australian family owned and operated business since 2004, Legend Sportswear is a global business committed to bringing the best performance out of all athletes by our exclusive sportswear design. Using innovative and sustainable design solutions, our mission at Legend Sportswear is to create and promote sportswear and active wear of a superior design, quality and value to a global market.
An attractive salary package + sales bonuses, including a fully maintained company vehicle will be offered for the right candidate.
If you’re ambitious, dedicated, customer relationships driven and can close the deal, then you’re a Legend and we want you!
Click on the link to find out more about Legend Sportswear! legendsportswear.com.au
Role and Responsibilities
The Sydney Station Sales Manager is responsible for promoting and creating sales for Legend Sportswear.
As Sydney Station Sales Manager you will define, develop and implement a sales strategy and business plan which creates business opportunities and gains new clients. You will lead the sales team during the complete sales cycle, from following up leads and negotiating proposals to closing the deal. Together with your sales colleagues you are responsible for making and executing the sales strategies and plans.
As Sydney Station Sales Manager you will:
- Identify and target new sales opportunities
- Nurture and build good business relationships
- Be a coach for our Legendary sales team
- Respond to customer enquiries by email, phone or in person.
- Self-motivated, organised, positive, demonstrate initiative and have an ability to operate independently
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Analyse market trends and competitor analysis
- Able to delegate tasks, and can execute efficiently and effectively
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What you bring to Legend
- Have the ability to spot any opportunity to make a sale
- Dedication, motivation and a hunger to close the deal
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role, with at least 5 years’ experience.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have capacity to think, act innovatively and seek out solutions
- Have good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Work as a team player
- Current drivers license