Netball Australia are excited to start the search for our next team member to undertake the position of Digital Producer in our Media Team. The primary focus of this position is the development and execution of digital production initiatives for Netball Australia and the wider Australian Netball ecosystem.
This position is permanent full time and will be based at our head office in vibrant Fitzroy, Victoria. During any Government lockdowns Our Teams work flexibly, and we encourage the successful applicant to discuss flexible working options with their new Manager in line with our Flexible Working Policy.
Why join the Netball Crew?
Did you know, eight out of ten Australian families have had some involvement with Netball? Either through playing, volunteering, coaching, assisting with admin or being one of our dedicated fans!
The Diamonds have won 11 out of 14 World Cups (including the inaugural World Championships in 1963). Since netball became a Commonwealth Games sport in 1998, Australia has won four gold medals and are the current number one team in the INF World Rankings.
You will be joining a team of passionate individuals who take pride in their skills, love what they do and thoroughly enjoy being part of making Netball one of the most loved sports in Australia.
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about sport, about people, and enthusiastic about digital production and digital assets.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and execute on digital production
- Maintain and iterate current websites (including Super Netball Club and Member Organisation sites)
- Work with appointed digital agency to support the delivery of future digital product
- Act as an escalation point for internal digital stakeholder production issues
- Provide relevant, innovative, and quick digital solutions
- Execute delivery of multiple digital production projects and campaigns
- Concise stakeholder communications on all digital projects and products including collaboration on timelines, status updates and management of expectations
- Provision of analytical reports for optimisation of customer data
- Drive and innovate product development in the digital Netball ecosystem
- Define, develop and deliver productions across a growing digital network which includes Mobile, App, Websites, Microsites, content generation and a number of outputs
- Provision of day to day platform support for CMS
- Guide Media Team and wider business to ensure the scoped digital production is correct, developed to timelines and delivered for successful outcomes
- Lead production meetings with Internal stakeholders and third party providers
- Management of the digital production process throughout project lifecycles
- Responsible for quality control throughout digital assets
Some of your standout behaviours are:
- Demonstrated experience working in Drupal or similar CMS
- Strong experience working with Goggle Analytics and Tag manager
- Extensive people and stakeholder management skills
- Solid understanding of development of creative and production teams
- Deep experience in Digital Projects and Project Management
- Demonstrated innovative and creative mindset
- Good understanding of emerging brand and marketing trends in Media Content and platforms
- Proven experience working within team environments to achieve organisational objectives
- Exceptional organisational, time management and project coordination experience
- Outstanding collaborator, communicator (both written and verbal), positive attitude and highly engaged and passionate.
Netball Australia takes our Safeguarding responsibilities seriously and we provide an environment that is safe for our child and adult beneficiaries. All successful candidates will undergo a criminal record and Working with Children check prior to employment. We provide our staff and volunteers with ongoing supervision, support and training in their work with child and adult beneficiaries.
We have a collaborative, supportive and diverse culture and promote the continued development of our team members! We believe your religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or culture do not define you nor impact your application or employment with Netball Australia. We are a sport for all people across the community and take pride in providing a diverse, inclusive and safe environment for all.
If this sounds like you, and we hope it does - please submit your current CV and cover letter and we look forward to discussing this fabulous opportunity with you in the near future.