- Are you frustrated as a Physio thinking you would be treating more sports injuries?
- Do you want to just work with athletes?
- Do you want to work with a sports crew of physios, exercise physiologists, S&C coaches and Dietitians? https://www.seek.com.au/job/54220276
We are searching for the right person to join us who wants a shift in their career.
Are you a physio who wants to be part of the future of sports performance in Australia?
Do you want to be an essential part of a company that is transforming the way we develop sportspeople of all ages and abilities, contributing significantly in your role to the all round development of the athlete?
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to work with athletes and sportspeople of all ages, passionate about achieving both the growth of the company and your own career goals in sport, and wants to contribute to us becoming leaders in sports performance and performance physiotherapy.
We are in the Athletic Centre at Sydney Olympic Park and we work with a diverse range of sports and sporting backgrounds.
We are looking for the ‘right fit’ and a physio who will do:
- Full assessments of athletes to determine what may be limiting their sporting performance
- Enhance athlete performance through clear development plans and athlete management
- Develop relationships with sporting organisations, coaches and referrers
- Develop relevant content to educate athletes on sporting performance
- Work within a multidisciplinary team (Physio, Exercise Physiology, S&C & Dietitian)
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Currently or wanting to undertake a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy
- A combination of experience in private practice and the sporting industry - 3 years min
- Be open and coachable
- A commitment to quality, development and growth
- Enthusiasm to learn