Are you passionate about telling stories and building strong emotional connections with your brands? Do you want a role where you can have real impact and contribute to a world- class sports environment?
If the answer is yes, then we want to meet you!
WHO ARE WE?
At Netball Queensland we like to be bold and do things a little differently, we have an ambitious vision of becoming a world class sports organisation, respected for transforming lives through netball.
In this era of women’s sport, Netball Queensland must push the limits and lift expectations, we therefore, need extraordinary people to take our sport into uncharted territory.
We are super proud of our history-making Queensland Firebirds team; we are determined to continue to be the number 1 sport for women and girls in Queensland and we couldn’t be more excited about our $45 million state-of-the-art building; Nissan Arena. The next few years are game changing for us, and we need the right team in place to make the most of these opportunities.
As a member of an energetic Customer & Brand team, you will be responsible for the growth of Netball participation and fandom across our wonderful brands: Community Netball in Queensland, Queensland Firebirds, HART Sapphire Series, and Nissan Arena.
You will be a known story-teller who can build a strong emotional connection with your customers as well as identify and tell the stories that drive connection to your brands.
You will be experienced in developing and rolling out end-to-end marketing campaigns across traditional and digital mediums and you understand the importance of remaining accountable and being relentless in the pursuit of revenue and growth targets.
With a small team of three direct reports your roundly developed competence to drive team efficiency, growth and development will be of prime importance as will your customer first approach, energy and ability to get results.
To succeed in this role, you need to love the energy and dynamic environment of sport, events and entertainment. You remain calm under pressure and get a sense of joy from keeping customers happy, hitting deadlines, and getting the job done.
Your ability to translate ideas into action and achieve desired outcomes will set you apart from the rest and most importantly you have bucket loads of energy, passion and love what you do!
- Development of the Netball Queensland promotional calendar to drive accelerated growth of participation across all areas of netball including but not limited to; playing, coaching, umpiring and fandom.
- Lead the growth of four key brands: Queensland Firebirds, Community Netball, Sapphire Series and Nissan Arena, unveiling and bringing to life the stories that connect people as lifelong fans.
- Develop and roll out end-to-end marketing campaigns across traditional and digital mediums, including creative execution, media buying, digital platforms and go-to-market strategies that deliver year on year revenue growth.
- Develop and understand customer journeys, driving digital automations to enable great fan and community experiences, working within our CRM, data collection and marketing automation platforms.
- Management of all brand websites, social media channels and digital platforms overseeing content strategies to maximise performance and consolidated database growth.
- Develop Google Analytics and Tag Manager integrations to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of marketing goals across all brands.
- Leading fan engagement, you and your team will be hands on with the delivery of Queensland Firebirds and Sapphire Series match days as well as providing support to Community Netball events and competitions as required.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including internal departments, media partnerships and external agencies.
- Deliver reporting and analytics to ensure accurate and timely reporting of campaigns and budgets, with the ability to adjust strategy as required to achieve results.
- Drive efficiency, growth, and development of your team.
WHY WORK FOR NETBALL QUEENSLAND?
To achieve the vision of becoming a “world-class sports organisation respected for transforming lives through netball”, Netball Queensland must have the best and brightest team on the court. Your reward for stepping into this challenge will be:
- Culture: a high-performance culture where you will lead and be led, challenge and be challenge
- Growth: professional development and a strong commitment to support your career growth
- Flexibility: a culture that supports flexible work arrangements and work from home options
- Facilities: excellent facilities in our brand-new state of the art Nissan Arena
- Location: easily accessible location with onsite parking and public transport
- Wellness: access to an employee assistance program and a fully equipped high-performance gym available for use by staff
- Entertainment: tickets to events at Nissan Arena
And above all, the opportunity to directly impact the great game of netball and ensure its sustainability for generations to come!