- Building and maintaining relationships with Dealers always with a focus on increasing market share within existing doors and with an eye for prospective new doors that fit within the overall On strategy
- Using business performance metrics to increase sell-in and sell-through of product with key partners
- Preparing and deliver sales presentations using On material and data in a meaningful and strategic manner to your customer base
- Working cross functionally with other On teams to ensure deadlines are met and our promise of ease of doing is met
- Fostering creativity and collaboration among the full On sales team
- Educating Retail Staff and Consumers about On's technical merits
- You are an experienced sales representative with relevant sporting goods industry knowledge, more than 4yrs of relevant experience will be advantageous.
- You will take over our rapidly growing customer base of specialty running stores as well as select premium comfort and sporting goods doors.
- Building and maintaining relationships is one of your strengths and helps you to effectively connect to our retail partners, media, and marketing partners.
- You are motivated by interacting with people and delivering on your sales objectives.
- You like to travel and understand that field work should represent over 75% what it takes to succeed in the marketplace.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the Oceania team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You’ll be part of the Oceania sales team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed- what else?