To apply please upload as separate documents to the correct location provided:
- Cover Letter
- Key Selection Criteria
Attach to resume current:
- Qualification specific to the application exercise styles.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- Working with Children Check.
- Fitness Australia Registration or willingness to attain equivalent.
Answers to the five Key Selection Criteria must also be submitted in the form provided. A minimum answer of a paragraph on each answer is suggested.
- Describe your experience and ability to lead enjoyable, informative and productive exercise classes.
- Reflect and give detailed examples about your strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills within the workplace.
- Describe an example why and how you design and implement safe and effective programs.
- Provide an example of your proactive ability to increase class participation and occupancy.
- Describe how you demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional development, maintenance of industry certifications and best practise techniques.
For further information please contact Adam Horton at email@example.com
Applications close Sunday, 26th September.
In your application, the selection panel will assess your CV against the technical skills, abilities, and qualifications of the Position Description as well as your separate responses to the Key Selection Criteria; including specific examples for each KSC.
*This position is subject to satisfactory (Police Check, Working with Children Check, and a pre-employment medical assessment) prior to commencement. Pre-employment checks are not used by Yarra City Council to prevent any applicant from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Yarra City Council is committed to being a child safe organisation and supports flexible and accessible working arrangements for all.
This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer.
We draw pride and strength from our diversity, remain open to new approaches and actively foster an inclusive workplace that celebrates the contribution made by all our people.