At the Y our vision is simple - Amplify Your Voice. Shape Our Community. Challenge Our World
As the largest employer in fitness and recreation we have more than 5,000 staff at over 140 centres across Victoria. With us, you will work with fun colleagues who have a shared passion for making a difference in the lives of individuals and transforming communities for the better.
About Doveton Outdoor Pool
Doveton Pool in the Park is a seasonal outdoor pool that is open from November to March. It has a 50m pool, toddlers pool, program pool and waterslides.
About the role
As a Customer Service Officer at Doveton Pool in the Park you will be greeting members, responding to enquiries via email, phone or in-person, as well as performing general but important administrative tasks. Our Customer Service Officer's always put the customer experience at the forefront of all interactions with people within the Doveton community. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide customers with sales solutions when enquiring about memberships and programs
- Conduct centre tours with prospective members
- Follow up customers and members as required
- Promote available programs and services
- Accurately receipt, process and balance customer payments
With our focus on providing the exceptional customer experience and always providing outstanding customer service, we will be looking for someone who is energetic, can help to create a welcoming environment and enthusiastic about helping and assisting others.
You will be working alongside our other Customer Service Officers, and will also work closely with Duty Managers to ensure smooth service and running of the facility overall.
- First Aid and CPR certificates
All candidates will be required to undertake background and probity checks including Reference Checks, a Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
At the YMCA, we value our people. Working for us means you’ll enjoy great work/life balance and a range of benefits which improve your wellbeing and help you develop as an individual, such as:
- Flexible working and rostering arrangements
- Opportunities for career development and growth
- Free access to gyms, recreation, and aquatics centres across the state
- Free access to the Virtual Y - online health and wellness