Baller Nation Trainers are a community of personalities that are dedicated to motivating, supporting & driving members to do & achieve their very best!
Trainers have a strong back-ground in instructing, coaching, fitness & performance whilst the ability to entertain their team.
Here at Baller Nation we don’t just walk the talk, we preach it too!
We are a community dedicated to dropping sessions daily & having fun. We love a challenge. In fact we invite it, and spend every day continuing to innovate in our methods to madness.
We like to own our business success & the clarity that comes with it.
Getting things done is vital to our success, which is why we believe in a team that is flexible but reliable.
Every team member contributes to a results-driven environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Personal Growth & Development
- Generous & Comprehensive Packages
- Flexible Schedules
- Results-Driven Environment
- World Class Training Technology
Organisation Relations (reports to): Baller Nation Club Manager
- Leader In Team Sessions, Personal Training & Brand Activations.
- Leader in our Training team to ensure that the B-Nation Club is achieving its key performance indicators and organisational objectives.
- Delivers world-class team training sessions, personal training programs & support through communicating with appropriate B-Nation language, clear & concise session instructions & demonstrations whilst motivating and educating members.
- Provides an energised B-Nation experience that facilitates & encourages club growth through connection with new, existing & potential members assisting in conversion of prospects, trials & retention of.
- Drives session team numbers by assisting in training enquiries in person, over the phone & online converting leads to meet targets.
- Develops, implements and maintains B-Nation training sessions & training protocols to the specified standard.
- Displays & maintains a high standard of professional application to the position looking over weekly training sessions a week in advance whilst coordinating team schedules to ensure a smooth & precise execution.
- Completes daily operation checklist facilitated by B-Nation Management.
- Maintains & develops safe Health and Fitness facilities. This involves following all B-Nation protocols relating to members club use including completing Fitness Assessments, along with note keeping for Personal Training.
- Ensures the club is maintained to a high level of hygiene and cleanliness following the COVID cleaning protocol.
- Continues to attend Baller Training Academy & Training Upskill Sessions completing all allocated modules.
The Member Experience:
- Observes attendance trends to develop sessions & analyze the results of the sessions & overall attendance using OFS Software intelligence.
- Uses OFS Software to analyse attendance of the sessions weekly & bring any insights & suggestions to the team.
- Successfully executes B-Nation Club-level promotions driving a positive member experience alongside the team.
- Drives strong Member relationships representing B-Nation to its capacity.
- Prepares & Prioritises for weekly B-Nation Club Manager Meetings to ensure deliverables are met & daily checklists are discussed.
- Ensures all training equipment is kept to supreme standards & clean at all times.
- Maintains stock quality to control ensuring all retail items are communicated to the Club Manager when low in order to re-order stock.
Local Area Marketing
- Works with the community in person & online to drive cultivating new members & opportunities specific to the community & demographic of the B-Nation Club.
- Conducts weekly local area out-reach co-ordinating targets & updates on the Community Outreach Planner alongside the rest of the team to ensure continuous sales growth & relationships.
- Drives local brand activation events.
- Supports Club Social Media accounts, platforms & activities.
- Supports the Social Media Playbook Standards.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current Insurance
- Certificate III and IV in fitness
- Level 1 Altitude Training (Provided during Academy)
Desirable Education Requirements
- Experienced Group Training Instructor or Personal Trainer.
- Boxing Certified Coach
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
Minimum Skills Required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of the fitness industry
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to deliver high level squad (Group) sessions
- Ability to provide appropriate and professional fitness programs
- Ability to provide well structured, safe, appropriate and professional private sessions
- Ability to perform industry standard Assessments where necessary
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven programming skills
- Advanced customer relations
- Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills