Nunawading Swimming Club Inc. Since 1960 (Club of Past Olympians Brooke Hanson, Leisel Jones, Ash Delaney, Belinda Hocking and Past Coaches Rohan Taylor, Wayne Lawes, Leigh Nugent)
Nunawading Swimming Club has a proud history of developing athletes at all levels. Averaging over 300 active club members as well as operating four swim schools in Melbourne with more than 4,000 children learning to swim each week, this unique business model allows excellent competitive pathways for young people striving to swim at a competitive level.
The Performance Swimming Coach role provides a very unique opportunity for the successful candidate to work within one of the highest performing swimming clubs in Australia.
- A minimum of 3 years coaching experience of Open level athletes Proven results with swimmers at a National standard
- Ability to assist with defining the process for seeing athletes achieve representation based on Australia's current benchmark
- Excellent leadership skills working with both athletes and colleagues to achieve an engaged club culture
- Ability to foster a team based environment across the club with a growth mindset
- High level of communication and administration skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and peak industry bodies
The Nitty Gritty Essentials
- Advanced or Performance Coaching accreditation or equivalent
- First Aid
- Pool Lifeguard
To request a full copy of the position description or for further enquiries, please email or Human Resources Manager via, email@example.com