PLAE is a global provider of advanced sports flooring. At PLAE our mission has never changed. We exist to create active solutions focused on helping people achieve their best selves. Over the years, we’ve worked to redefine athletic flooring as a foundational component of any advanced training space, and we push the boundaries every day to serve and equip clients who refuse to settle for second best.
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in Sport and Fitness with the ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment. Working within our Design, Operations, and Sales teams this role will be the key link in delivering projects at a high level for PLAE Australia and PLAE Europa divisions. This will be done by collaborating with our team of sales, operations, and design teams to deliver high-quality outcomes for our customers. With a heavy focus on strong customer experience and collaboration, you will interact with our customers over email, phone, and in person. This entry-level position is well suited to individuals with excellent communication and people skills.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Receive and action incoming tasks and enquiries
- Estimating, detailing, and take-offs
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to sub-contractors, suppliers, and customers
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- High Level of accuracy and detail