Paralympics Australia's purpose is to advance the Paralympic movement and Para-sport in Australia and, in doing so, be a catalyst for a more inclusive society. We strive to do this through multiple avenues including athlete preparation for Paralympic Summer and Winter Games and provide support to sports and athletes with various resources.
We have a rare opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to support the execution of marketing projects across digital and traditional channels. With a focus on our Para-Sport and Wheelchair Rugby teams, this role will assist build key marketing activities and events in the lead up to, and beyond, the Tokyo Paralympic Games.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the creative and marketing brief process, including the development of timelines and liaising with graphic designers.
- Support marketing campaigns, sponsorships and events.
- Assist with the creation and roll out of external marketing content.
- Assist with the design and development of email marketing, and SMS campaigns.
- Assist with the development of end of month and end of campaign reports on marketing activities.
- Oversee the implementation and reporting on specific digital campaigns.
Based in our Sydney Olympic Park office, with some flexibility to work remotely this is a 12 month fixed term role with a view to move to permanent. The role would suit someone who can work to deadlines, has strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite and who understands digital marketing principles. The successful person will have 2-3 years experience and ideally hold relevant tertiary qualifications.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, we look forward to reading your application.
Paralympics Australia provide a safe, fair and welcoming environment, valuing diversity and inclusion and we encourage anyone who holds the relevant skills and experience to apply for our roles.